Monday, December 28, 2009

Bet...

I made a bet a while back and seeing as I am almost regaining my sanity the qualifications set for this bet to take effect have been met. Damn. So if that Prince Charming guy I liked was single and I was single and my friend had a boyfriend (all these things happening at the same time, no way), but now apparently they have and i will have to ask this guy in which I do not even see at all anymore to (to be blunt) screw me. So I am not going to text or call because it brings it right up to rejection. I have decided if the fates set this all up then they can go a little further...and then the next time I meet with him in person somewhere, I will ask him to his face, hopefully I will be extremely drunk (He probably will be). Hopefully. It will be less embarrassing then. When/if I ever do this I am going to feel like such a creeper, I really do not want to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment