Monday, December 28, 2009

Ever After

In the beginning it didn't matter,
Now I couldn't be sadder.
When I thought you were gay,
Everything was okay,
Not anymore, Today

---Cause---

You drive me insane,
But I hold on despite the pain.
You ended my laughter,
So much for my ever after.

I know you're no good,
I'd forget you if only I could.
When you left with no goodbye,
It turned my life into a lie,
Almost felt like I'd die.

---Cause---

You drive me insane,
Yet I hold on despite the pain.
you end my laughter,
So much for my ever after

It's been so long,
Since you've been gone.
I'm winning the fight,
But I still can't see the light,
You left a never ending night.

( slows down drawn out)
---Because---

You drive me insane,
But I will let go despite the pain.
I'm moving on to a greener pasture,
So I can have an ever after.

I don't want you,
I found someone new.
You're not the one I'll kiss,
You're not the one I'll miss,
Goodbye forever ______.

(quietly,fading out)

You use to drive me insane,
Then I let go of the pain.
And moved on to a new chapter,
In a happy ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment