Friday, December 4, 2009

Empty

"The dark feelings you hold inside only attract more of their kind."
-Courtney Elizabeth Sater

I want something to happen. I am stuck again and I can't help but to be overwhelmed by the sticky plague of depression. The more I struggle to find delight in my days the more I am stuck and waves of emptiness wash over me. I want to find a meaning for everything or at least something interesting to do, something different than what I do every other day. You can only hang out with friends at night and drink 4 times before it loses any kind excitement. Parties are boring. Game-nights are just a clever disguise for more drinking, and school and work are just tedious unwanted tasks. I want an adventure. I want to vandalize those cars in front of my house that have took my parking space and my sisters. Tacks, a bat, sticky gunk on the windows, peanut butter, a permenant marker, a car pen, a tow truck, a crappier car that I wouldnt mind totaling, are all too tempting ideas that I wish I were brave enough to do or at least I wish I had the supplies so that I could do it or try to. Keep it real, I am tired of writing to no one and honestly I can not think single thought at the momment, my mind is blank, empty. Just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment